There is a lot of power and developmental transformation that you can mine from your personal profile if you can just give it the right attention and focus.
Your personal profile is beyond what is written. It is beyond the personal descriptive statement that you put on your social media ‘DP’ or on your resume. It is what characterize who you are, your accomplishments, strength and skills. This is about your future riding on your past.
Personal profile can be one of the most powerful elements in your business armoury, but you have to know what tools and techniques will help you build it, protect it and drive your success. Culturally, many of us are brought up not to “toot our own horns” or “shout about our successes.” But in today’s highly competitive world, if you don’t stand out, you’re likely to watch those with a higher profile pass you by on their way to the top.
Throughout this interactive and practical session, Vanessa will share stories from her career; starting in Banking in the City at 16 and her rise to the C-suite.
Vanessa will provide the top tips she’s picked up in corporates, as an entrepreneur and as a network leader, and encourage you to become comfortable with raising your profile.
The Power of Profile – Toot Your Horns
- How to stop feeling like an imposter
- How to focus on your personal brand and exhibit leadership behaviours
- The importance of networking and building relationships for the future
- Speed networking – Getting to know your fellow guests
- Optimising your digital footprint
- Coach, Mentor, Sponsor – who can help you drive your career
- The importance of giving back.
Vanessa will provide guidance on a wide array of profile -raising opportunities that are easy to implement straight away.
She’ll help you take the next steps towards raising your profile and attracting opportunities to progress in your career and help others too.
The Power of Personal Profile: Event Date: 25 November 2020
You may also like;
- Define Worklife, Worklife Balance And Quality of Worklife
- What Does Your Life Look Like As A Male Or Female
- New Worklife Balance Ideas For Making ‘Work’ Work
Welcome to Worklife Feed articles and site-files indexing and adaptation series.