Work-life feed – Web Index 2: Define Quality of Work-life
By periodically investing in an index, the ‘know-nothing’ investor in Work-Life can actually outperform most professionals. There are other Worklife – Index from Worklife Feed. Here, we define quality of worklife.
Define Quality of Work-Life
1. Web link source: Your Article Library. Definition – Quality of life refers to the favourableness or unfavourableness of a job environment for the people working in an organisation.
2. Web link source: Wikipedia. Definition – Quality of life describes a person’s broader employment-related experience. It includes a wide range of factors, sometimes classified as “motivator factors” which if present can make the job experience a positive one; and “hygiene factors” which if lacking, are more associated with dissatisfaction.
3. Web link source: Shodhganga. Definition – Quality of life is the overall quality of an individual’s working life.
4. Web link source: Vantage Circle. Definition – Quality of life is the total quality of an employee’s work-life at an organization.
5. Web link source: Economics Discussion. Definition – Quality of life is a generic phrase that covers a person’s feelings about every dimension of work; including economic rewards and benefits, security, working conditions, organisational and interpersonal relationships and its intrinsic meaning in a person’s life.