NEW!Incredible offer for our exclusive subscribers! Watch Out

LifestyleWork-Life Balance

C-suite careers advice: Peter Pezaris, CodeStream

1 Mins read

The worst piece of business advice that I ever received is that a “great idea” is all you need to be successful as an entrepreneur.

Peter Pezaris is Founder & CEO of CodeStream, a service that helps development teams discuss, review, and understand code. Prior to CodeStream, Pezaris was Founder & CEO of Glip, a team collaboration platform acquired by RingCentral in 2015, and, a social commerce platform acquired by Naspers in 2010. He also founded, one of the first online fantasy sports platforms, which was acquired by CBS in 1999.

A great idea gets you 5% of the way. The other 95% is execution, manifested by wanting it more and working harder than your competitors. And to get to a c-level position, focus on the following;

  • Integrity,
  • Hard work,
  • Ability to keep learning every day

Other questions and answers.

What are your career ambitions and have you reached them yet? My career goal is to be …

Click here to view original web page at

Let's do more together on Worklifefeed

Get the best hand-picked work-life essentials right in your box.

Thank you for visiting, leave a comment, start a conversation.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: