Best Laugh on Intimacy and Romance (2)
Don’t dream of a ‘good time’ thinking of someone else. You can have the best laugh on intimacy with your partner.
Any marriage or relationship that is not growing is getting weak, and dying.
Click this link, to TAKE A LISTEN
Episode Title: Prioritized Romance (Christian Perspective)
Myfwl Quickies: – Best Laugh on Intimacy
Difficult Lane Men Walk
- A lot of people believe that romance is for women and ‘strange men’. So, if you ever see a man in a romance section of a bookstore, …
- As a man, know that the idea of a romantic activity that you share with your wife has a short life expectancy. But it still means a lot that you came up with something.
You may also like Best Laugh on Intimacy and Romance (1)
Being romantic is saying …
- Hear this, you, my spouse has a place in my life that no one else has.
- You, my spouse is special, and there is no one else like you.
- You desire me.
Being romantic makes me …
- Like the way I feel about myself.
- Feel wanted and attractive.
To be Romantic is to …
- Go into your spouse world and meet an unspoken need or desire.
- Speak or show love in your spouse romance language.
Do you want to know how to keep winning your husband? Show up periodically naked, and bring food. Note, the food is optional.
Men’s Major Romance Needs
- Friendship (as buddy not mother).
- Domestic support.
Women’s Major Romance Needs
- Security (including having a selfless and sacrificial man).
- Open and honest communication.
- Nonsexual affection.
Most Recent Posts